In 2009 Lexia Solutions Group launched a set of values for employees designed to consolidate our position as one of the UK’s leading suppliers of environmental services.
In Pursuit of Excellence was launched by Lexia’s chief executive officer, Jason Davy and communicated to all employees.
IPOE sets out Lexia’s ambitions to offer clients unrivalled standards of customer care, health and safety and quality by adopting a culture for current and future employees based around seven core values:
- Ambition – to be the best we can be and adopt a philosophy of continuous improvement
- Enjoyment – to provide a workplace where people enjoy their job
- Honesty – being transparent and open with each other, clients and others
- Leadership – developing leaders who are role models to other employees and who can motivate their teams to deliver excellence
- Quality – striving to deliver services to the highest standards in everything we do
- Safety – to ensure that health and safety remain at the forefront of everything we do
- Teamwork – working together as a company and our clients in a spirit of true partnership
Our values are part of our ambitions for growth and business improvement and are part of our ambition to achieve Investor In People status for all Lexia group companies by the end of next year.